become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clinics_and_Practices/United_States
Clinics and Practices
Open Directory - Health: Professions: Speech Therapy: Clinics and Practices: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Physicians and Clinics
Associated Speech & Language Specialists
- Clinic serving all ages in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota. Includes clinic information, activities for kids, photos and news, new patient forms, and criteria for referral.
At Home with Gail M. Van Tatenhove
- Certified Speech-Language Pathologist specializing in augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Online offerings include a catalog of AAC therapy materials and opportunities to schedule seminars and consultations.
Batchelor Communication Services
- Addresses communication needs for corporations and individual, including accent modification, presentation skills, workshops for healthcare, and customer service employees in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
Children's Speech Therapy Center
- Pediatric practice offers speech and occupational therapy Herndon and Ashburn, Virginia. Includes staff photos, local resources, FAQ, employment opportunities, as well as service and contact information.
- Interdisciplinary team provides treatment for autism and other pediatric speech/language disorders in Federal Way, Washington. Features insurance information, staff biographies, a photo gallery, activities, and specialized services.
Communication Therapy Center
- Individual private practice of Janet M. Krebs, M.A. CCC-SLP. Site contains directions and list of services.
Dallas Reading and Language Services
- Dallas, TX based speech therapist specializes in language and literacy for school aged children.
Hanover Speech Improvement
- New York City based practice of Fern Hanover, licensed speech-language pathologist. Voice therapy, accent reduction and speech therapy services are offered.
Innovative Speech Therapy
- Outpatient Clinic in Maryland. Using technology to help adults with a range of communication and cognitive challenges.
- Erin Bernett's pediatric clinic in the Dallas / Ft Worth area of Texas. Includes information on the Sound Card System, staff photos and biographies, specialized service information, and contact information.
Overton Speech & Language Center, Inc.
- Private facility in Fort Worth, Texas. Includes information on disorders, qualifications and FAQs.
Powell and Associates Comprehensive Educational Services
- L. Terri Powell-Brown coordinates this practice providing contract and individual services located in Clinton, Maryland serving the D.C. area. Features specialty areas, training and courses available, and intake forms for download.
Schneider Speech Pathology
- Private practice of Phil Schneider, Ed.D. and Uri Schneider, M.A. specializing in stuttering, voice, speech and language development, articulation and public speaking. Locations in NY.
- Kimberly Bell's pediatric clinic in Maryland features a newsletter, client forms for download, a photographic tour, links, and staff biographies.
Speech Center, Inc.
- Rehabilitative speech practice provides therapy and contract services to individuals and facilities in central and western NC.
The Speech Language Learning Center
- Glenda Locke's Flint, Michigan based clinic serves all ages. Features screenings, individual and summer services, owner biography, links, and contact information.
- Offers speech-language therapy and training workshops for parents and professionals in Lancaster, PA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:24:03 PM EDT -