become an editor
the entire directory
only in Speech_Therapy/Associations
Health: Professions: Audiology: Organizations
American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- National organization and governing body for speech-language pathologists and audiologists.
Arizona Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Professional association. This site is a resource for ArSHA members regarding the association's activities, CEU opportunities, job bank, and licensure updates, as well as for non-members wanting career and membership information.
Long Island Speech-Language-Hearing Association (LISHA)
- Local organization for speech-language pathologists and audiologists in Long Island, New York.
Oklahoma Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Professional association for speech-language pathologists and audiologists. Calendar of events, membership information, and a newsletter.
Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT)
- Professional body of and for speech and language therapists (SLTs) in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The College's online offerings include reading lists devoted to aphasia, a message board for SLTs and consumers, and career and membership information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 6:07:11 UTC -