become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professions/Speech_Therapy
Clinics and Practices
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Language and Speech
Health: Professions: Audiology
This category in other languages:
Advance for Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Research, technologies, jobs, news and practice management information.
- Author of Talkabout and Working with Adults with a Learning Disability. She also provides training in social skills. Reviews of her books, information on social skills training, comments from others, and a guestbook.
Language Analysis Lab [LAL]
- Located at University of Wisconsin Madison; home to the Systematic Analysis of Language Transcripts (SALT) software. The SALT software is a computer program designed to analyze free speech samples for Speech Language Pathologists.
Marcie's Speech Domain
- Resources for graduate students and professionals, including a dedicated message board and pointers to speech disorder sites and lesson plans.
Net Connections to Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Metaguide to net resources on communication disorders for professionals and students in speech pathology, audiology, speech science, and persons with communication disabilities and their support persons.
- Oral Motor continuing education courses for speech-language pathologists and therapists in the form of audio and video self-study courses, live seminars, and inservices.
- Resource for clinicians, students, caregivers, educators. Includes links, job listings, event calendar, and discussion areas.
- Articles, continuing education modules, news, classifieds, and school listings pertaining to speech pathology.
University Programs in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Listing of 272 university programs in speech language pathology and audiology. Indicates which programs are certified by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2013 at 16:45:03 UTC -