become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professions/Rehabilitation_Engineering
Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Ergonomics
Intelligent Mechatronic Assistive Device Lab
- Institute of rehabilitation science and technology, National Yang Ming University, Taiwan.
Jockey Club Rehabilitation Engineering Centre
- The center provides services to people with disabilities and academic programs in Biomedical and Rehabilitation Engineering in Hong Kong.
Orthotics & Prosthetics Rehabilitation Engineering Centre
- Provides clinical, technical and administrative services for both pediatric and adult individuals. Includes information on staff, research, and accreditation. Warren, Ohio, USA.
- Contains designs and experiences of a graduate rehabilitation engineer. Information on job accommodations, augmentative communication, and assistive technology.
Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
- An interdisciplinary association for the advancement of rehabilitation and assistive technologies (AT).
Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center on Hearing Enhancement
- Conducts research programs that promote technological solutions to problems confronting people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
RERC on Communication Enhancement
- This Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center studying alternative and augmentative communication is located in Durem, North Carolina.
RERC on Information Technology Access
- The Trace Center at the University of Wisconsin is a rehabilitation engineering research center focusing on computer and other IT accessibility studies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 17:15:04 UTC -