become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physician_Assistant/Organizations
American Academy of Physician Assistants in Occupational Medicine
- Offers the board of directors, a mission statement and code of ethics, information and an application.
American Academy of Surgical Physician Assistants
- The AASPA represents surgical physician assistants and their supervising physicians in all of the surgical specialties.
Association of Family Practice Physician Assistants
- Providing current news, updated information on CME meetings, a links library and other resources for physician assistants practicing in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Occupational Medicine, or a related area.
Association of Neurosurgical Physician Assistants
- Includes philosophy, membership application, and meetings and classes.
Fellowship of Christian Physician Assistants
- Includes news, FAQs, general information, joining instructions and contact details.
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Includes news, information, certification, exams and CME details.
Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Included a membership application, a profile, information and links.
Society of Dermatology of Physician Assistants
- Information about Certified Physician Assistants, and answers the questions of PA's interested in dermatology, and includes collection of over 100 dermatology-related websites.
Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants
- Provides the most current information relevant to PAs practicing emergency medicine.
Veterans Affairs Physician Assistant Association
- Includes a discussion group and information about the organization.
Veterans Caucus of the AAPA
- Includes information, a mission statement, the history and a membership form.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2011 at 10:54:05 UTC -