become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physician_Assistant/Education
Arizona School of Health Sciences
- Includes admission requirements and curriculum. Phoenix, Arizona
Barry University Physician Assistant Program
- Designed for individuals with prior health care experience who choose to advance their knowledge and become skilled primary care clinicians.
Baylor College of Medicine
- Includes program information, admission requirements, curriculum, and clinical resources. Houston, Texas.
- Includes application requirements, tuition and expense information, and curriculum.
Emory University Physician Assistant Program
- The main site of the Emory University Physician Assistant PA Program
- Offering a program that produces excellent osteopathic physicians, while also emphasizing primary care, including traditional specialties.
Nova Southeastern University Physician Assistant Program
- Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida the program is 27 month in duration and awards both a BS and MPH (Public Health) degree.
Seton Hall University
- Includes admission criteria, program requirements and curriculum. South Orange, New Jersey.
University of South Alabama
- Includes admission requirements and program information. Mobile, Alabama.
University of Southern California
- Includes application, information packet, news and FAQ. Los Angeles, California.
University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Includes admission information and curriculum. Madison, Wisconsin.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2015 at 15:35:05 UTC -