become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physical_Therapy/Orthopedic_Therapy
Peripheral Nervous System Disorders
- Axelina is a graphic tool used to customize shoulder rehabilitation programs, to document outcomes and to serve as a research instrument.
Internet Journal of Orthopedic Surgery and Related Subjects
- Scientific orthopaedic and related subjects. Journal specialised in orthopaedic surgery, student education and online patient services.
The Knee Foundation
- UK based site dedicated to skill and knowledge development for professionals. Regular courses, Fellowship Programme, and access via membership to image and video resources.
Southern California Orthopedic
- Provides care to patients from around the globe; SCOI is a leading educator of medical professionals on orthopedic disorders and surgery technique. Offers informational resources on anatomy and orthopedic procedures for the education of the general public.
Southtowns Physical Therapy
- A web resource for patients receiving or in need of orthopedic physical therapy services.
Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics
- Searchable index of texts related to orthopedics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 18, 2012 at 11:54:05 UTC -