become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physical_Therapy/Manual_Therapy
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT)
- Included is consumer information, event listings, job postings and exam information while promoting excellence in orthopaedic manual physical therapy practice, education and research, and collaborating with national and international associations.
International Federation of Orthopaedic Manual Therapists
- An organization of specialist physiotherapists with an internationally recognized post-graduate qualification.
Manual Therapy International Tokyo (MTI Tokyo)
- A non-profit organization that arranges workshops in Asia.
- Information on the McConnel patellofemoral treatment plan and courses.
Mulligan Concept of Manual Therapy
- Explanations of the Mulligan Concept of mobilisations as well as related articles, courses and products.
The Neuro Orthopaedic Institution
- David Butler's site with a focus on pain, neurobiology, the nervous system and manual therapy. Included are case studies, article reviews and discussion groups.
New Zealand Manipulative Physiotherapists Association
- Providers of ongoing education in musculoskeletal manual/manipulative physiotherapy offering a range of short courses for physiotherapists.
North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT)
- Information, lists of courses and articles, related announcements, chat groups, and links for and about manual therapists in North America.
Orthopaedic Manual / Manipulative Therapy (OMT)
- Bringing together Orthopaedic Manual Therapy associations around the world to a central point for relevant courses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2014 at 9:45:08 UTC -