become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physical_Therapy/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Professions: Physical Therapy: Associations
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Rehabilitation Medicine: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Professional Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- US National Professional Organization. Current research, physical therapy news, consumer information, career advice and access to back issues of Physical Therapy.
Alberta Physiotherapy Association
- The professional association for the province of Alberta
COMTA - Canadian Orthopractic Manual Therapy Association
- Provides guidelines on the provision of safe and scientific manual, mobilization and manipulation therapy.
Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Resources and information for and about the manual therapist. Includes general information, education, current issues, research, links, and a private members section.
Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- The Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA) is a national professional organization. Sections include information for the public including what is a physiotherapist and how to find one, information of physiotherapists including job opportunities, options to join the CPA, and a members-only section.
Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- Professional, educational, and trade union body for the UK's Chartered Physiotherapists, physiotherapy assistants, and students. Includes members, health and media centers, career opportunities and a journal.
Christian Physical Therapists International
- Association of professionals trying to integrate spirituality and career. Statement of faith, membership and contact information.
Illinois Physical Therapy Association
- Professional Association serving physical therapists, physical therapist assistants and students in Illinois.
Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Information on physiotherapy for the public, and information on the society and guidelines for members.
London Unit - Orthopaedic Division of CPA
- Supports and facilitates the education and development of physiotherapists in London (Canada) and surrounding area.
McKenzie Home Page
- Offers information, resource, and a therapist locator for patients and practitioners.
New York Physical Therapy Association
- A professional, non-profit association of approximately 5,000 physical therapists (PTs), physical therapist assistants (PTAs) and PT/PTA students.
Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- The Professional Association for the province of Ontario
Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Details on membership, research and literature, as well as clinics for sale, job openings, and awards.
PTPN - Network of Rehabilitation Therapists
- National organization of physical, occupational and speech therapists in independent practice. Offers information and resources for therapists, patients, and providers.
Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
- Representing physiotherapists throughout the Province of British Columbia.
Physiotherapy in Iceland
- The Association of Icelandic physiotherapists, founded in 1940.
Texas Physical Therapy Association
- The representative body of Physical Therapy in Texas.
The College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Non profit organization dedicated to regulating the practice of physiotherapy in the public interest. It sets the standard for the delivery of safe, effective and ethical physiotherapy services.
The European Region of the World Confederation of Physiotherapy
- The official site which represents physiotherapists all over Europe. Provides information about migration for physiotherapists, education, and policy.
The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
- Information for licensing in the USA.
The Philippine Physical Therapy Association
- The Official Website.
Virginia Physical Therapy Association
- Includes current events, clinical practice information, a reference desk, research information and student affairs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 1, 2009 7:19:41 PM EST -