become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physical_Therapy/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Professions: Physical Therapy: Associations
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Rehabilitation Medicine: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Professional Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- US National Professional Organization. Current research, physical therapy news, consumer information, career advice and access to back issues of Physical Therapy.
Alberta Physiotherapy Association
- The professional association for the province of Alberta
Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Resources and information for and about the manual therapist. Includes general information, education, current issues, research, links, and a private members section.
Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- The Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA) is a national professional organization. Sections include information for the public including what is a physiotherapist and how to find one, information of physiotherapists including job opportunities, options to join the CPA, and a members-only section.
Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- Professional, educational, and trade union body for the UK's Chartered Physiotherapists, physiotherapy assistants, and students. Includes members, health and media centers, career opportunities and a journal.
Christian Physical Therapists International
- Association of professionals trying to integrate spirituality and career. Statement of faith, membership and contact information.
The College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Non profit organization dedicated to regulating the practice of physiotherapy in the public interest. It sets the standard for the delivery of safe, effective and ethical physiotherapy services.
COMTA - Canadian Orthopractic Manual Therapy Association
- Provides guidelines on the provision of safe and scientific manual, mobilization and manipulation therapy.
The European Region of the World Confederation of Physiotherapy
- The official site which represents physiotherapists all over Europe. Provides information about migration for physiotherapists, education, and policy.
The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
- Information for licensing in the USA.
Illinois Physical Therapy Association
- Professional Association serving physical therapists, physical therapist assistants and students in Illinois.
Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Information on physiotherapy for the public, and information on the society and guidelines for members.
London Unit - Orthopaedic Division of CPA
- Supports and facilitates the education and development of physiotherapists in London (Canada) and surrounding area.
McKenzie Home Page
- Offers information, resource, and a therapist locator for patients and practitioners.
New York Physical Therapy Association
- A professional, non-profit association of approximately 5,000 physical therapists (PTs), physical therapist assistants (PTAs) and PT/PTA students.
Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- The Professional Association for the province of Ontario
Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Details on membership, research and literature, as well as clinics for sale, job openings, and awards.
The Philippine Physical Therapy Association
- The Official Website.
Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
- Representing physiotherapists throughout the Province of British Columbia.
Physiotherapy in Iceland
- The Association of Icelandic physiotherapists, founded in 1940.
PTPN - Network of Rehabilitation Therapists
- National organization of physical, occupational and speech therapists in independent practice. Offers information and resources for therapists, patients, and providers.
Texas Physical Therapy Association
- The representative body of Physical Therapy in Texas.
Virginia Physical Therapy Association
- Includes current events, clinical practice information, a reference desk, research information and student affairs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 13, 2012 at 4:15:06 UTC -