become an editor
the entire directory
only in Occupational_Therapy/Associations
World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- The official international organisation for the promotion of occupational therapy. Includes details of OT organisations and education programmes in member countries, forum and OTION international network (with bulletin board).
Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland
- Contact details for Irish occupational therapy association, with members-only pages.
Australian Hand Therapy Association
- Professional association representing hand therapists with information on hand therapy, directory of hand therapists in Australia, job listings, membership details, workshops and seminars.
British Columbia Society of Occupational Therapists
- Provincial professional association for occupational therapists in British Columbia, Canada. Includes membership details, events listing mentoring guide and regulatory information.
Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Canadian national organisation of Occupational Therapists, with information for consumers, news, training and professional practice resources.
College of Occupational Therapists (UK)
- Official UK national organisation of Occupational Therapists, with information for consumers, special interest sections and members-only area with online journal and professional practice documents.
College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Regulates the practice and monitors the competency of all occupational therapists in Ontario, Canada. Includes case studies, directory of registered therapists and consumer information.
Förbundet Sveriges Arbetsterapeuter
- Swedish Occupational Therapy Association (in Swedish).
International Federation of Societies for Hand Therapy - IFSHT
- Coordinates the activities of the various societies for Hand Therapy to increase and enhance the exchange of knowledge of Hand Therapy. Includes discussion forum, upcoming events and membership details.
Occupational Therapy Australia
- National organisation of occupational therapists. Includes membership details, online journal and continuing professional development resources.
Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists
- Voluntary provincial professional association of Ontario's occupational therapists with listing of training events.
Society for the Study of Occupation: USA
- Includes library of interdisciplinary articles on occupational science with references and abstracts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2014 at 10:55:32 UTC -