the entire directory
only in Professions/Occupational_Therapy
Clinics and Practitioners
This category in other languages:
ADVANCE for Occupational Therapy Practitioners
- Biweekly trade publication for OT and OTA covering the newest treatment arenas, protocols and products, therapy equipment and modalities as well as regular columns by highly respected leaders in the field.
American Occupational Therapy Foundation
- Non-profit, charitable, scientific, educational and literary organization (USA). Includes information on scholarships, research and the Occupational Therapy Journal of Research.
AMPS Project International (Assessment of Motor and Process Skills)
- Promoting a standardised assessment with details of the assessment and resources.
Canadian Occupational Therapy Foundation
- Organisation to promote Occupational Therapy in Canada, with critical and research reviews, case studies and research and scholarship grants.
CJ Education and Consulting, LLC
- Provides educational and consulting services to occupational therapists, physical therapists and other health care professionals.
International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Monthly interdisciplinary therapy journal.
Model of Human Occupation Clearinghouse
- Library of materials and resources on the Model of Human Occupation, with news, research updates and references.
Mouse testing and training
- Mouse testing and training tools specifically for adaptive mouse users or young children learning to use a mouse. Printable report and links to downloadable training applications.
National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- US national certification agency for occupational therapists and certified occupational therapy assistants. Includes details of the agency's work and related news items.
Occupational Therapy Resources
- Resources and links relevant to OT in schools.
- Database of abstracts of systematic reviews and randomised controlled trials relevant to occupational therapy and evidence-based practice.
- Searchable database covering all major occupational therapy journals (fees charged).
The Public Occupational Therapy Journal
- The multilingual online service for national and international interests in occupational therapy. Multilingual site.
Therapy Network Seminars
- Continuing education for occupational therapy and other rehabilitation fields in the USA. Specializing in the Hand, Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder and CVA complexes.
- UK weekly interdisciplinary therapy newspaper. Includes job listings and guides to continuing professional development topics.
Usenet misc.health.therapy.occupational -
Usenet sci.med.occupational -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2016 at 5:24:04 UTC -