the entire directory
only in Professions/Midwifery
Open Directory - Health: Professions: Midwifery
News and Media
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth
Home: Family: Pregnancy
Shopping: Publications: Books: Professional and Technical: Health
Society: Issues: Health: Health Policy: Midwifery
This category in other languages:
Ask Your Midwife
- Advice on pregnancy, childbirth, STDs, infertility and gynecology with articles and discussion boards, moderated by Elizabeth Stein, a certified nurse midwife in New York City.
- Protocols for midwives prepared by a midwife and legal nurse consultant. Service details, pricing, and curriculum vitae.
- Collection of midwifery articles and resources and links to online research articles. Detailed aspects of pregnancy and childbirth and a perspective on homebirth. Northern California resources and services for midwives and expectant mothers, and notes for midwives.
- A specialist site from the publishers of the British Journal of Midwifery. Includes a library and archives, the history, editorial and news and the profession.
- Provides resources to midwives, students and consumers. Includes a glossary, database of midwives, conference information and a forum.
Midwifery Today Articles
- Learn about pregnancy, birth, midwifery, herbs, drugs and alternative medicine.
On-Line Birth Center
- Resources for midwives, nurses, doulas, childbirth educators, doctors, and parents.
- Find a midwife with the International Waterbirth Referral Service. A resource for information and waterbirth products. Birth tub rentals, sales, and conference information.
World Health Organization: Midwifery
- Information resources and WHO program information on midwifery and its role in the provision of essential obstetric care worldwide.
Usenet misc.kids.pregnancy -
Usenet sci.med.midwifery -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2012 at 5:15:03 UTC -