become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Laboratory_Technology/Associations
Medical Laboratory Technology
Open Directory - Health: Professions: Medical Laboratory Technology: Associations
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pathology: Associations
Health: Organizations: Professional Organizations
American Medical Technologists
- Registering organization for medical assistants. Provides online continuing education, certification information, and member news.
American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- Membership and certification details are given with information on continuing education.
International Society for Laboratory Hematology
- Provides a forum for the exchange of new ideas and scientific information relating to Laboratory Hematology.
National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Accreditation and approval of educational programs. Details are given of several accreditation processes and information is available for volunteers and students.
National Association of Nephrology Technicians and Technologists
- Nonprofit professional organization established to improve the quality of care in the dialysis industry and promote education, recognition through certification and licensing, job security, and employment opportunities for nephrology technicians.
West Virginia State Society of American Medical Technologists (WVSSAMT)
- Statewide association focused on providing support, education, and networking to allied health professionals. Includes events calendar, photo galleries, and member news. State chapter of the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:31:57 UTC -