become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Laboratory_Technology/Associations
Medical Laboratory Technology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pathology: Associations
Health: Organizations: Professional Organizations
American Medical Technologists
- Registering organization for medical assistants. Provides online continuing education, certification information, and member news.
American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- Membership and certification details are given with information on continuing education.
International Society for Laboratory Hematology
- Provides a forum for the exchange of new ideas and scientific information relating to Laboratory Hematology.
National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Accreditation and approval of educational programs. Details are given of several accreditation processes and information is available for volunteers and students.
National Association of Nephrology Technicians and Technologists
- Nonprofit professional organization established to improve the quality of care in the dialysis industry and promote education, recognition through certification and licensing, job security, and employment opportunities for nephrology technicians.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2014 at 16:45:05 UTC -