the entire directory
only in Professions/Doula
Open Directory - Health: Professions: Doula
Clinics and Practitioners
Health: Professions: Midwifery
About.com Pregnancy and Birth Stories
- Contains stories about doula births.
Arizona Doulas Organization and Birth Education Association
- Offers information on doula services, workshops, referrals to Arizona childbirth professionals.
Birth in Hungary
- Everything about birth and the fight between the doulas of Hungary and the Hungarian government for the right of giving birth at home.
Birthing Options Childbirth Education and Services, LLC
- BOCES is a Christian training and certifying organization. We present workshops to equip ladies desiring to serve expectant and new mothers and their families as doulas, monitrices, and childbirth educators.
- A site designed to educate and inform women about choices in childbirth. Search for a Doula on this site.
- Searchable, interactive directory that lists doulas, midwives, lactation consultants and childbirth educators throughout the United States.
Doulas of North America
- Explains the role of the doula, doula training and certification. Includes directory, board of directors and list of regional representatives, and conference information.
Long Island Association of Labor and Postpartum Doulas
- Organization founded to provide support and educational opportunities for Long Island doulas. Seeks to expand awareness in the general and healthcare community about the positive benefits doulas bring to birth.
MFRC Doula Program
- Contains information about the program that provides any woman in the military community or public with a professional doula.
- Postpartum Doula Training. A training and certifying body for those who desire to work with new families, as well as a current directory of MaternityWise doulas. Includes training dates.
- Provides certificate courses for doulas. Courses are independently accredited and graduates gain direct entry to the doula register. Download a demo and enroll online.
Pacific Association for Labor Support (PALS)
- A membership organization that supports, develops and promotes doulas in the Puget Sound, Washington area. Providing free referrals to certified labor doulas and committed to finding a doula for every woman who wants one, regardless of ability to pay.
- Details about the Paramana Doula Course offered by Dr. Michel Odent. Includes dates and locations.
The Utah Doula Association (UDA)
- Provides referrals for parents hiring a birth or postpartum doula. They also offer professional support for doulas and aspiring doulas.
What is a Doula?
- Offers a definition of what a doula is.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 23, 2009 12:31:02 AM EDT -