become an editor
the entire directory
only in Audiology/Training
Arizona School of Health Sciences: Audiology
- Offers a four-year post baccalaureate program.
Arizona State University: Department of Speech and Hearing Science
- Includes information on the undergraduate and graduate programs, the speech and hearing clinic, the people and research.
Audiology Forum: Video Otoscopy
- An atlas of clinical video otoscopy images designed for audiologists, otologists, primary care physicians.
Bristol University: Centre for Hearing and Balance Studies
- Offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in audiology, plus continued professional development programs.
Dalhousie University: School of Human Communication Disorders
- Offers Masters programs in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology.
Institute of Sound and Vibration Research: Audiology
- At the University of Southampton. Provides information on audiology, the programs and courses available and the clinical training provided.
Macquarie University: Audiology Department
- Information about the department, courses and subjects offered, overseas links, research projects and audiology clinics.
Nova Southeastern University: Audiology Department
- Offers a Post-baccalaureate Doctorate in Audiology, an Audiologist's Assistant Program and also a Doctor of Audiology program in London, UK.
School of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Offering the Doctor of Audiology degree (Au.D.) program. Find details and how to apply.
UCL Ear Institute
- Offers undergraduate and post-graduate courses in Audiology and master-classes and modules in Advanced Audiology.
University of Arizona: Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
- Includes information about the staff and faculty, the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs, the research and clinics.
University of British Colombia: Audiology and Speech Sciences
- Masters and doctoral programs focussing on either audiology or speech-language pathology.
University of Ferrara: Department of Audiology
- Provides information on the Department, the post-graduate program, research projects and clinical activity. In Italian and English.
University of Florida: Audiology
- Offers the Doctor of Audiology degree both on-campus and through distance learning.
The University of Hong Kong: Audiology
- Offers a two year Masters program. Includes an outline of the curriculum, employers' and students' comments and information on tuition fees.
University of Leeds: Audiology
- Offers a BSc (Hons) Audiology program and a Certificate of Higher Education in Basic Audiological Practice.
University of Manchester: Audiology
- Offers a 4 year BSc course. Describes the program, career opportunities and entry requirements.
University of Melbourne: Department of Otolaryngology
- Offers masters and PhD programs, undertakes research into a number of areas of audiology and offers a range of hearing assessment and management services.
University of Northern Colorado: Audiology and Speech Language Sciences
- Includes details of the graduate and undergraduate programs, the clinic, faculty and staff.
The University of Queensland: Audiology
- Includes information on the Masters program, how to apply, the cost, career opportunities and entry requirements.
University of South Alabama: Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Offers undergraduate, master’s and doctoral programs. Includes details of the faculty, research, laboratories and clinic.
University of Western Australia: Audiology
- Offers a 2-year Master of Clinical Audiology degree and a 4-year Masters/PhD course.
University of Western Ontario: School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Offers separate Masters degree courses in audiology and speech-language pathology.
University Programs in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Includes programs and certification.
Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center: Hearing and Speech Sciences
- DHSS is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of communication and related disorders including hearing, speech, language, swallowing, and developmental or cognitive problems that impair an individual’s ability to communicate.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 16:35:07 UTC -