become an editor
the entire directory
only in Audiology/Organizations
Health: Professions: Speech Therapy: Associations
Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- An association supporting autonomous and private practitioners. Information for the hearing impaired.
Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology
- Promotes excellence in hearing care through the provision of rehabilitative and habilitative services.
American Academy of Audiology
- Professionals dedicated to providing quality hearing care to the public.
American Hearing Aid Associates
- Find information about hearing loss, its treatment, hearing aids, and how to locate a qualified hearing health care professional.
American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- National organization and governing body for speech-language pathologists and audiologists. Includes membership details, student information, and searchable directory.
Better Hearing Institute
- Provides information on hearing loss, tinnitus, hearing aids, and a directory of hearing care providers.
British Society of Audiology
- Includes membership information and calendar of meetings, conferences and courses.
California Academy of Audiology
- Organized for the purpose of promoting the public good by fostering the growth, development, recognition, and status of the profession of audiology and its members.
Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- CASLPA is the single national body that supports the needs, interests and development of speech-language pathologists and audiologists across Canada.
College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of British Columbia
- Tripartite college providing self regulation of three related groups of professionals: audiologists, hearing instrument practitioners and speech-language pathologists.
Educational Audiology Association
- An international organization of audiologists and related professionals whose primary interest is the management of individuals from birth through graduation from school in all educational environments who have listening and/or hearing difficulties.
European Federation of Audiology Societies
- EFAS information including conferences, a notice board and a discussion forum.
Idaho Speech, Language, Hearing Association
- Includes newsletter, budget information, convention information, and job opportunities.
ILAA - Illinois Academy of Audiology
- Provides support, education, programs and services for the state's audiologists, along with a practitioners directory, membership information and members only area, links, and contacts.
International Society of Audiology
- International organization dealing with all aspects of Audiology. The ISA includes the science of hearing, the modeling of the auditory system,and the management of hearing impaired people.
Malaysian Association of Speech, Language and Hearing
- Provides information about this organization which represents audiologists and speech language pathologists. Includes objectives, membership and contact information.
Military Audiology Association
- Military audiologists are dedicated to the prevention of noise-induced hearing loss.
New Zealand Audiological Society
- Includes membership and consumer information, news, conferences and a list of audiologist in practice.
Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology
- The voice of audiology in Pennsylvania
Scott Haug Foundation
- The Scott Haug Foundation was established by his friends to sponsor an annual meeting which would reflect Scott's commitment both to professional excellenceand to fun and interaction among Texas audiologists.
The Society of Hearing Aid Acousticians
- Web site for the society of Hearing Aid Acousticians of South Africa
South Carolina Academy of Audiology
- A professional listing of licensed audiologists providing hearing evaluations, special testing, early identification of loss, OSHA services, hearing aid sales, assistive devices, hearing aid repair, and ENG (vertigo) assessments.
Speech-Language and Hearing Association Singapore
- SHAS is the professional association for speech and language therapists in Singapore. Provides information for members, students and the public and an employment FAQ.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2014 at 5:24:05 UTC -