become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professions/Art_Therapy
American Art Therapy Association
- The official site of the American Art Therapy Association. Includes mission statement, general information, links, and educational programs.
- Information and articles about art therapy including benefits, activities, schools, requirements, and other resources.
Art Therapy Credentials Board
- The national credentialing body for professional art therapists in the U.S. Includes information about certification and ethics code.
Art Therapy on the Web
- Introduction to Art therapy. Links, articles, and forum.
Art Therapy Resources
- Information about art therapy and some of the people who are helped by art therapists.
Arts and Healing Network
- Resource and exchange for anyone interested in the healing potential of art.
Arts as a Healing Source
- Includes artists, healing stories, history, arts therapy, and numerous links.
British Association of Art Therapists
- Information for the general public and professional art therapists. Includes qualifications required, training courses, conferences and events.
British Columbia Art Therapy Association (BCATA)
- Includes description of art therapy, ethics, directory of art therapists, and resources.
Concordia University Montreal Creative Arts Therapies
- Information about programs, courses, research and the department.
Connecticut Art Therapy Association
- An affiliate chapter of the American Art Therapy Association (AATA). Includes news, gallery, events, FAQ, and links.
Del Giacco Art Therapy Institute
- Treating perceptual problems in an effort to improve memory and overall cognitive abilities. Offers online courses as well as general information on conditions treated. Albany, New York, USA.
Maryland Art Therapy Association
- Provides information about general art therapy practice, educational requirements for practice, and current events and workshops.
New England Art Therapy Organization - NEATO
- An affiliate chapter of the American Art Therapy Association. Includes information about membership, events and referrals.
The New York Art Therapy Association
- Functions to unify all art therapists in New York state. Offers workshops, presentations, and networking for practitioners.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2012 at 3:17:10 UTC -