become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmacy/Schools_of_Pharmacy
Schools of Pharmacy
Open Directory - Health: Pharmacy: Schools of Pharmacy
Health: Medicine: Education: Medical Schools
Health: Pharmacy: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Al - Ameen College of Pharmacy
- Located in Bangalore, India, the institute offers three main courses of study, Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm).
Appalachia College of Pharmacy
- Virginia's only three-year, accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy Program. View admission procedures, community offerings, and educational facilities. Located in Grundy.
Auburn University - Harrison School of Pharmacy
- Located in Auburn, Alabama, HSOP offers a Doctor of Pharmacy program and graduate degrees in Pharmacal Sciences and Pharmacy Care Systems.
Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences
- Offers information regarding distance learning based courses, the faculty and staff, pre-pharmacy requirements, registration and application, alumni, and student organizations. The university is located in Omaha, Nebraska.
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- The School of Pharmacy at the University of Strathclyde.
Faculty of Pharmacy, Comenius University
- The Faculty of Pharmacy, one of the 12 faculties of the Comenius University in Bratislava (Slovak Republic), ranks among leading faculties of pharmacy associated in the Association of European Faculties of Pharmacy.
Ferris State University College of Pharmacy
- The principle source of pharmacy practitioners for the State of Michigan. Its primary mission is the selection and education of qualified students to become employable, competent practitioners of pharmaceutical care.
Health Sciences Foundation Network
- Postgraduate Course Pharmaceutical Medicine at Witten/Herdecke University with the degree Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Medicine (MScPM) for physicians and scientists. Includes course study, registration and contact details.
Help Pass Pharmacy Law
- Offers review courses, textbooks for self-study, and readiness evaluation for the MPJE state licensing examination for Florida, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
Idaho State University College of Pharmacy
- Located in Pocatello, Idaho. Academic Programs: Traditional Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (PharmD.); Non-Traditional Doctor of Pharmacy Degree; graduate degrees (M.S. and Ph.D.); Pharmacy Technician Certification Program.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), India
- First national Institute in Pharmaceutical Sciences in India imparting higher education and research.
- Links to Pharmacy Schools in the US, Canada and Worldwide.
Purdue University School of Pharmacy
- Undergraduate, graduate and professional programs.
Queen's University of Belfast School of Pharmacy
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland was formed in 1920 as a consequence of the Government of Ireland Act of that year. In 1929, a BSc degree in Pharmaceutics was founded at The Queen's University of Belfast, making it one of the oldest pharmacy degree courses in the United Kingdom.
Rutgers, the State Univ. of New Jersey, College of Pharmacy
- The State University of New Jersey Pharmacy College, located in New Brunswick. Accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education, the College of Pharmacy offers two degree programs: a five-year bachelor of science (only for incoming transfer students) and a six-year doctor of pharmacy program.
- Offers online continuing education and pharmacy review courses for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy
- Center of Pharmaceutical Care in Community Practice. The goals of the Center are: To assist community pharmacists practicing in selected community pharmacy settings to attain knowledge and skills needed to enable them to deliver pharmaceutical care to their patients.
Sankaralingam Bhuvaneswari College of Pharmacy
- Offers courses in diploma and degree in pharmacy. Includes details about the college, courses, facilities, departments and contact information.
Schools of Pharmacy
- Geographical list of schools, colleges, faculties, and departments.
Southwestern Oklahoma State University School of Pharmacy
- Located in the town of Weatherford, this site provides general information about SWOSU's Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD.) program, the faculty, student organizations, tuition and fees, and continuing education.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- STLCOP’s seven-year curriculum integrates the liberal arts and sciences with a professional program leading to a doctor of pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree.
University at Buffalo - School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Offers bachelors and masters programs in pharmaceutical science and research.
The University of Arizona
- UA College of Pharmacy was the first of the health professions to be represented at the University and is ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the nation's 10 best pharmacy colleges.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy
- The College of Pharmacy of the University of Arkansas was established at the beginning of the 1951-52 academic year. The academic responsibility of the College of Pharmacy is to nurture an environment of excellence in the pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences with appropriate concern for the communication and acquisition of new knowledge through sound teaching methods and the pursuit of new knowledge through research and study.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy Nontraditional Pharm. D. Pathway
- Working pharmacists can upgrade their credentials and earn doctoral degrees through this Web-based, self-directed program.
University of California San Francisco School of Pharmacy
- Educates pharmacy professionals and scientists, advances scientific discovery, cares for patients, serves the public, and advocates on the public's behalf. It is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and its Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education.
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
- The Cincinnati College of Pharmacy was granted a charter by the Ohio Legislature in 1850. In 1967 the College of Pharmacy became a unit of the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, along with the College of Medicine, College of Nursing and Health, University Hospital, Christian R. Holmes Hospital, and the Health Sciences Library.
University of Florida Working Professional Doctor of Pharmacy Program
- Visitors can review the program of study, download an application, or find regional locations.
University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
- Education of outstanding pharmacists, basic and applied research in the pharmaceutical sciences, and the advancement of pharmaceutical care delivery and public service. The college offers a four-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) degree with joint master-degree options, as well as a Ph.D. program in pharmaceutical sciences.
University of Louisiana at Monroe College of Pharmacy
- Along with a Pharm.D. degree, ULM offers the rare B.S.-Pharmacy degree, as well as a B.S. in Toxicology.
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities College of Pharmacy
- Located in both St. Paul and Minneapolis, the College of Pharmacy offers many professional and graduate degrees, as well as various post-Pharm.D. residency and fellowship programs.
University of Mississippi Pharmacy School
- Information on pharmacy degree programs at The University of Mississippi.
University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy
- Located in Omaha, UNMC College of Pharmacy offers a Pharm.D., as well as other academic degrees oriented towards the pharmaceutical sciences.
University of North Carolina School of Pharmacy
- This School of Pharmacy, located in Chapel Hill, offers a Pharm.D. degree, a Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences, and several joint professional degrees.
University of Oklahoma, College of Pharmacy
- Information about academic programs and college.
University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland
- School of Pharmacy.
University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy
- Located on the main campus, the College is home to approximately 250 professional program students and 250 pre-pharmacy students. Offers a PharmD program.
University of Southern California School of Pharmacy
- Founded in 1905, the USC School of Pharmacy is the first and foremost pharmacy school in Southern California. Recognized as one of the most innovative schools of pharmacy in the nation, the USC School of Pharmacy has served as a model for other progressive pharmacy schools throughout the country. In the USC program, emphasis is given to the application of drug knowledge in patient care.
University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy
- Offers links to admissions and other College information.
University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Located in Stockton, California, this school of pharmacy offers both a professional pharmacy degree (Pharm.D.) and graduate degrees in pharmacy-related fields of study (M.S., PhD.), as well as a joint Pharm.D./PhD. program.
University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- Provides pharmaceutical care and prepares graduate and postgraduate students to provide leadership in scholarship and practice. The department generates and disseminates knowledge to assure the safe, effective, and cost-efficient use of medications.
University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy
- The Mission of the faculty and staff of the School of Pharmacy of the University of Wisconsin-Madison is to educate, train and maintain competency of pharmacy practitioners and scientists, and to create, transmit and apply knowledge based on research in the basic and applied pharmaceutical sciences to enhance the quality of life through improved health.
University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy
- Offers a Doctor of Pharmacy degree curriculum in rural and primary care pharmacy practice. The class size is small and is taught by regular professors. Located in Laramie.
Victorian College of Pharmacy (Monash University)
- The Victorian College of Pharmacy (VCP) is a faculty of Monash University. The College was established as the school of the Pharmaceutical Society of Victoria in 1881 to train and educate prospective and qualified pharmacists. In 1992, it amalgamated with Monash University and presently provides a four year undergraduate pharmacy course with the major subjects being pharmaceutics, pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and pharmacy practice.
Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College School of Pharmacy
- The School of Pharmacy at Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College of Virginia (MCV) Campus.
Washington State University College of Pharmacy
- The College's professional pharmacy programs prepare students for a lifetime of responsible service in the pharmaceutical profession through careers in community pharmacy, hospital practice, industry, nursing homes, government, teaching, and other pharmacy-related fields.
Wingate University School of Pharmacy
- Information about the school, admissions, students and faculty. North Carolina.
Schools of Pharmacy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 7:04:36 UTC -