become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_States
Open Directory - Health: Pharmacy: Organizations: United States
Phi Delta Chi
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
Alabama Board of Pharmacy
- Protect the health and safety of Alabamians by enforcing laws and regulations governing the practice of pharmacy.
Alaska Pharmaceutical Association
- Goals are to preserve, promote and lead the profession of pharmacy in Alaska.
American Academy of Private Physicians
- AAPP is a non-profit association dedicated to enhancing the proficiency of pharmaceutical physicians, education of pharmaceutical physicians, protecting the welfare of patients and study subjects.
American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- National organization representing the interests of pharmaceutical education and educators.
American Association of Pharmacy Technicians
- Association dedicated to supporting and educating pharmacy technicians throughout the United States.
American College of Clinical Pharmacology
- Membership organization offers education for medical professionals. Includes links, a calendar of upcoming meetings, and contact details for officers.
The American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- An international association of clinical pharmacists dedicated to optimizing drug therapy outcomes in patients by promoting excellence and innovation in clinical pharmacy practice, research, and education.
American Pharmaceutical Association (APhA)
- The national professional society of pharmacists, was founded in 1852 and is the first established and largest professional association of pharmacists in the United States. The more than 50,000 members of APhA include practicing pharmacists, pharmaceutical scientists, pharmacy students, pharmacy technicians, and others interested in advancing the profession.
American Pharmacy Services Corporation (APSC)
- APSC is a cooperative owned and operated by independent pharmacy shareholders. The mission of APSC is to promote the professional and economic development of shareholders in the pharmacy marketplace.
American Society Clinical Pharmacology Therapeutics (ASCPT)
- The objectives of the Society shall be to promote and advance the science of human pharmacology and therapeutics, and in so doing to maintain the highest standards of research, education, and exchange of scientific information.
American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP)
- The international professional association that provides leadership, education, advocacy, and resources enabling pharmacists to advance the practice of senior care pharmacy.
The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- The 30,000-member national professional association that represents pharmacists who practice in hospitals, health maintenance organizations, long-term care facilities, home care agencies, and other components of health care systems.
The American Society of Pharmacognosy
- Professional organization of scientists working in the area of bioactive natural products. Includes a schedule of meetings, committee memberships, and a quarterly newsletter.
California Pharmacists Association (CPhA)
- The professional society representing all pharmacists in California.
California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP)
- The 3,700-member state professional association that represents pharmacists who practice in hospitals, health maintenance organizations, long-term care facilities, home care agencies, and other components of health care systems.
Great Lakes Pharmacy Resident Conference
- Provides information on the annual conference including abstract submission requirements, deadlines, meeting location, facilities, and hotel accommodations.
Illinois Pharmacists Association (IPhA)
- Illinois pharmacy news and legislation, bookstore.
Iowa Board of Pharmacy Examiners
- Licensure information and applications for pharmacists, pharmacies, wholesalers, CSA, technicians and interns in the state of Iowa, including rules and regulations.
Maryland Board of Pharmacy
- Protecting and educating the consumers of Maryland through regulation of pharmacy practice. Licensure, drug rehabilitation, drug information and assistance.
Minnesota Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- The Minnesota state organization of pharmacists and related personnel associated with organized health care settings.
Mississippi Board of Pharmacy
- The mission of the Board is to protect and promote the health of Mississippi citizens by regulating and controlling the practice of pharmacy and the distribution of prescription drugs and devices.
National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
- Represents the pharmacist owners, managers, and employees of independent community pharmacies in the United States. Site features membership information, professional assistance, and student services.
North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
- The goal of the Board is to protect the public health, safety and welfare in pharmaceutical matters. The Board sets standards for academic and practical experience programs prior to licensure, issues permits to operate pharmacies and annually renews licenses and permits.
Oregon State Pharmacy Association
- Offers membership to pharmacists, technicians, and students, and provides a newsletter and continuing education.
Pennsylvania Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Provides pharmacists with education programs, information about legislation and drug recalls, and current job listings.
Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- Association serving the profession of pharmacy in the state of Wisconsin.
Quad City Area Pharmacy Association
- An organization for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in the Quad City Area of Iowa and Illinois, including a schedule of meetings, continuing education links, and links to state and national pharmacy associations.
Society of Air Force Pharmacists
- Established to further the practice of pharmacy within the United States Air Force and assist members in fulfilling continuing education requirements to achieve the highest standards of practice.
Southeastern Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- A Pharmacy organization representing much of the southeastern United States, focusing on education, networking and leadership.
Southwest Indiana Pharmaceutical Association
- Information for members including newsletters, links, and contact details.
Texas Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP)
- The organization representing institutional and organized health care pharmacy practices in Texas. Membership information, bylaws, events, and publications.
Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- State agency responsible for the licensure and discipline of Texas pharmacists and pharmacies. Information about the Board mission, Board policies and guidelines, members, staff, meetings, and policy statements.
Western Michigan Society of Health-System Pharmacists (WMSHP)
- WMSHP is a regional society of pharmacists, representing the pharmacy profession in Western Michigan, united for the common good to advance public health, patient care, and the interests of the pharmacy profession.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:16:03 PM EDT -