become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmacy/Organizations
Open Directory - Health: Pharmacy: Organizations
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Associations
Health: Pharmacy: Schools of Pharmacy
This category in other languages:
Association of Natural Medicine Pharmacists (ANMP)
- A professional nonprofit association serving those interested in the field of natural medicines. Offers certificate programs and online continuing education programs.
Avicenna Pharmacists' Associates, Ltd.
- Offers a membership scheme for pharmacists to join purchasing consortium to enhance their discounts and terms with suppliers.
Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties (BPS)
- BPS certifies pharmacists at the advanced practice specialty level in five specialties: nuclear pharmacy, nutrition support pharmacy, oncology pharmacy, pharmacotherapy, and psychiatric pharmacy.
College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
- The mission of CPNP is to promote excellence in pharmacy practice, education, and research in order to optimize the treatment and health of individuals affected by psychiatric and neurologic disorders. News, meetings, and membership information.
Commission for Certification in Geriatric Pharmacy (CCGP)
- The national voluntary certification program for pharmacists involved in geriatric practice.
International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
- A non-profit organization representing pharmacists who compound custom medications to meet unique patient needs.
Japan Pharmaceutical Association
- Contains the Pharmacist Platform and Code of Ethics for Pharmacists, a brief history and discussion of the medical insurance system.
National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
- The independent and impartial association, assists member boards in developing, implementing, and enforcing standards for protection of public health.
Pharmacy Benefit Management Institute
- Pharmacy benefit management education, research and consulting.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 17, 2013 at 14:35:24 UTC -