become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmacy/Nuclear_Pharmacy
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Nuclear Medicine
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Isotopes
- A product created by DuPont which is used to evaluate coronary blood flow. Site contains case studies, a bibliography, upcoming events, prescription information, a mailing list, and educational seminars.
International Commission on Radiological Protection
- Provides recommendations and guidance on all aspects of protection against ionising radiation. Contains press releases, draft reports, publications, and a listing of activities.
The Nuclear Pharmacy
- Describes training requirements, training information, news, and educational materials for current and prospective nuclear pharmacists. Site provides job postings, product recalls, related links, and a list of drug interactions.
Nuclear Pharmacy Online Education
- An educational program geared towards students and pharmacists interested in nuclear pharmacy. Site contains history, a listing of goals, registration details, faculty, courses, and requirements. Sponsored by the University of New Mexico and University of Arkansas.
Purdue University: Division of Nuclear Pharmacy
- Offers professional and post-graduate training opportunities for students and pharmacists interested in the practice of nuclear pharmacy.
Radpharm Scientific Pty. Ltd.
- Provides radiopharmaceuticals to medical practices in Australia and export to New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Hong Kong. Includes a listing of services, various decay charts, press releases, and employment opportunities. Located in Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory.
UK Radiopharmacy Group
- A small group of practicing radiopharmacists working together for the advancement of the specialty. Provides a committee listing, newsletter, handbook, a calendar of upcoming events, audit results, and links.
World Nuclear Transport Institute
- Presents international, consolidated industry views on radioactive materials transport. Provides membership details, a staff listing, related links, upcoming events, and information sheets.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 16:05:03 UTC -