become an editor
the entire directory
only in Z/Ziprasidone
Drugs and Medications
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antipsychotics
Focus on Ziprasidone
- Article about this antipsychotic drug, covering pharmacology, dosage, and other topics, by Dr. Ben Green, Consultant Psychiatrist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Liverpool, UK. Includes reference list.
- Profile of the medication, which was approved in the U.S. in 2001 for treatment of both 'positive' and 'negative' symptoms of schizophrenia, and is also used for psychotic features of bipolar disorder.
- Fact sheet provided by the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill.
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
Pfizer: Geodon (Ziprasidone HCl)
- Prescribing information from the manufacturer. [pdf]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2012 at 0:58:39 UTC -