become an editor
the entire directory
only in P/Paroxetine
Drugs and Medications
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antidepressants
Society: Law: Legal Information: Product Liability: Medical: Pharmaceutical: Antidepressant Medication
- Canadian monograph, from Internet Mental Health, includes pharmacology, indications, contraindications, precautions, adverse effects, dosage and research.
- Site describes the effects of Paxil withdrawal, collects information regarding withdrawal process and offers some practical advice on how to deal with anxiety and panic attacks.
Seroxat Users Group
- UK based support group for users of this medication (paroxetine or Paxil), particularly concerned about problems with withdrawal. News archive, organization issues and activities, and an online forum.
BBC NEWS: GSK Knew Seroxat Wasn't 'Effective' on Children
- Reports that in 1998 GlaxoSmithKline had drug trial data showing that paroxetine had little or no effect on helping depression in minors. (February 03, 2004)
Emory Researchers find Paxil Improves Memory and Brain Structure in PTSD Sufferers
- Press release describes the research findings of J. Douglas Bremner, MD, of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Emory University School of Medicine. Find a discussion of the potential benefits of the medication for patients. (September 11, 2003)
BBC Panorama: The Secrets of Seroxat
- Details the documentary team's investigation into the drug. Includes patient testimony, a full transcript, and a medical report written as a result of e-mails received from users. (October 13, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2015 at 17:24:10 UTC -