become an editor
the entire directory
only in O/Omalizumab
Drugs and Medications
- Includes fact sheet, prescribing information, and how it's manufacturered.
MedlinePlus: Omalizumab Injection
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
PubMed Central: Omalizumab: A Monoclonal Anti-IgE Antibody
- Descriptions of allergic asthma and allergic rhinitis pathophysiology and reviews of the pharmacologic, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, efficacy, and safety data for omalizumab.
- Information about allergic asthma, how the medication works, and sections for patients, family and friends, and medical professionals.
Xolair Pregnancy Registry
- Information for patients and health care providers about an observational study of pregnant women in the US taking Xolair.
JACI: Delayed onset and protracted progression of anaphylaxis after omalizumab administration in patients with asthma
- Description and analysis of cases of anaphylaxis following omalizumab administration, published in The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. (December 01, 2007)
The Johns Hopkins Gazette: Why We Sneeze and Sneeze
- Article about clinical testing of the experimental anti-allergy agent Anti-IgE, in a version called rhuMAb-E25. (May 10, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 19, 2015 at 0:25:18 UTC -