become an editor
the entire directory
only in I/Imatinib
Drugs and Medications
Open Directory - Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: I: Imatinib
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Chemotherapy Drugs
- Imatinib mesylate. Features prescribing and reimbursement information for US residents.
- Features information from the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research including news releases, FAQs, approval letter, and draft package insert.
Imatinib ( Glivec ) - International Site
- Manufacturer's information on this prescription medication used in the treatment of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST).
Life Raft Group
- Features newsletters from this group of patients who are taking part in the Gleevec trials to treat gastrointestinal stromal tumors, a form of cancer.
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
Unofficial Gleevec Site
- Features a history of the drug, interviews with medical professionals, message boards, FAQs, news, and an album of thank yous to Dr. Druker, Gleevec's primary researcher.
- Press release about the STI571 trials in the UK. (December 04, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:35:04 AM EDT -