become an editor
the entire directory
only in E/Exenatide
Drugs and Medications
Open Directory - Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: E: Exenatide
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pancreas: Diabetes
- Manufacturer's site describes this injectable agent used in treating type 2 diabetes.
- Listing for FDA approved drug therapies archives from CenterWatch.
Exenatide (synthetic exendin-4)
- Questions and answers about this injectable agent for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
MedlinePlus: Exenatide Injection
- How this medication is used, precautions, side effects, storage, and what to do in case of an overdose.
Exenatide Promotes Weight Loss in Overweight Diabetic Patients
- Research article explains some additional benefits of the drug, Byetta, used to help treat type 2 patients. (October 24, 2005)
Exenatide Achieves Glycemic Control Equivalent to Glargine
- Comparator study in which a noninsulin treatment has demonstrated similar blood glucose control to insulin for patients who are failing to achieve treatment targets on oral medications. (September 15, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:33:25 PM EST -