become an editor
the entire directory
only in E/Exenatide
Drugs and Medications
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pancreas: Diabetes
- Manufacturer's site describes this injectable agent used in treating type 2 diabetes.
- Listing for FDA approved drug therapies archives from CenterWatch.
Exenatide (synthetic exendin-4)
- Questions and answers about this injectable agent for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
MedlinePlus: Exenatide Injection
- How this medication is used, precautions, side effects, storage, and what to do in case of an overdose.
Exenatide Promotes Weight Loss in Overweight Diabetic Patients
- Research article explains some additional benefits of the drug, Byetta, used to help treat type 2 patients. (October 24, 2005)
Exenatide Achieves Glycemic Control Equivalent to Glargine
- Comparator study in which a noninsulin treatment has demonstrated similar blood glucose control to insulin for patients who are failing to achieve treatment targets on oral medications. (September 15, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:33:25 UTC -