become an editor
the entire directory
only in C/Caffeine
Drugs and Medications
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Stimulants
Recreation: Food: Drink: Coffee
Recreation: Food: Drink: Tea
Shopping: Food: Beverages: Coffee and Tea
Caffeine and SIDS
- Risk Factor or Not?
Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection
- Full prescribing information from RxList.
- Foods and drugs chart -- July 31, 1997
- Frequently asked questions about caffeine
Erowid Caffeine Vault
- Information on Caffeine including research, legislation, media coverage, bibliography and lots of links.
How Stuff Works: Caffeine
- Thorough explanation about a popular addictive drug found in foods and beverages consumed by many each day, with a collection of related links.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center - Caffeine Research Study
- Information on health effects, dependence, tolerance, withdrawal, and intoxication. Includes a chart of quantities in common drinks and foods and documented cases of negative symptoms associated with the drug.
Neuroscience for Kids - Caffeine
- Effects on the nervous system, caffeine contents of various foods and medications, and links to related topics.
The Straight Dope Mailbag
- Which soft drinks have the most and least caffeine?
- Includes product information for the alertness aid.
Usenet alt.drugs.caffeine -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 9:35:08 UTC -