become an editor
the entire directory
only in B/Bupropion
Drugs and Medications
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antidepressants
FDA: Bupropion hydrochloride
- Information for consumers and healthcare professionals, from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Alerts, patient FAQ, prescribing information, advisories, brand names.
- Offers information about Zyban, a slow-release form of the antidepressant bupropion, the first antidepressant licensed for smoking cessation. Site asks for demographic information. Must accept cookies.
- Provides information on usage, precautions, side effects and brand names. Data provided by government agencies and health-related organizations.
- Prescribing information for US residents from GSK.
- Encyclopedia article covers trade names, history, side effects, uses, and warnings.
- Prescribing information for US residents. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2013 at 20:56:12 UTC -