become an editor
the entire directory
only in Antidepressants/SSRI
Drugs and Medications
Open Directory - Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antidepressants: SSRI
Health: Medicine: Pharmacology: Psychopharmacology
International Coalition for Drug Awareness
- Advocating against the use of SSRI medications.
Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Information for patients on this widely used group of antidepressants, which includes such drugs as fluoxetine (Prozac) and paroxetine (Seroxat or Paxil). Includes how they work, uses and side effects.
Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors: Overview of Regulatory Status and CSM Advice
- British government (MHRA) summary of safety and efficacy data for SSRIs in major depressive disorder in children and adolescents.
- Article that discusses the benefits of newer antidepressants at the cost of sexual side effects. By Stephen G. Bloom.
NPR : Americans 'Worried' Over Antidepressants
- Modern antidepressant drugs called SSRIs have benefited millions of people with mental disorders, but it's the possible dangers of those drugs that have grabbed headlines lately. NPR's Snigdha Prakash reports. [3:54 streaming audio broadcast] (August 27, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2013 at 17:00:31 UTC -