become an editor
the entire directory
only in Antibiotics/Resistance_Issues
Drugs and Medications
Open Directory - Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antibiotics: Resistance Issues
Alliance for the Prudent Use of Antibiotics
- Information about antibiotics and their mode of action, research and surveillance on resistant microorganisms, and advice for patients and practitioners on measures to help limit the development and spread of antibiotic resistance.
- Examins how the overuse antibiotics and bacteria can become resistant to them.
Antibiotic Resistance - Texas Department of Health
- Information, educational material and resources for Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci (VRE), and Vancomycin-Resistant Stapylococcus aureus (VRSA).
Antibiotic Resistance: A Growing Threat
- US FDA provides information on disease-causing organisms that have become resistant to drug therapy are an increasing public health problem.
British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Information about antimicrobial resistance surveillance programmes.
CDC Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases: Antibiotic Resistance
- Information about a national campaign to reduce antimicrobial resistance through promotion of more appropriate antibiotic use. Includes CDC recommendations and activities.
CDC's Campaign to Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance in Healthcare Settings Home Page
- Working to prevent antimicrobial resistance in healthcare settings.
Reservoirs of Antibiotic Resistance Network
- ROAR - Alliance for the Prudent Use of Antibiotics: A network, interactive database and information source organized around antibiotic resistance.
Resistance to Antibiotics and Other Microbial Agents
- A report on antibiotic resistance and its public health consequences, commissioned by the United Kingdom Parliament, Select Committee on Science and Technology.
Utah Alliance Working for Antibiotic Resistance Education
- Provides community education to prevent the increasing resistance of bacteria to antibiotics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 7:54:09 UTC -