become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grant-Making_Foundations/Neurosciences
American Psychological Foundation
- A nonprofit organization established to promote psychology.
Brain Science Foundation
- The Brain Science Foundation is dedicated to finding a cure for primary brain tumors and to advancing the understanding of brain function as it relates to these tumors.
Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- The Foundation has three goals: support research on the cause of, and cure for, dystonia; increase public awareness of dystonia; provide support for dystonia patients and their families.
Joshua Frase Foundation
- Dedicated to supporting ongoing medical research for myotubular myopathy and other related congenital myopathies.
- Sponsor of research seeking the causes of and effective treatments for neuromuscular diseases. Lists ongoing clinical trials and current grantees, with application forms.
Third World Medical Research Foundation
- Sponsors scientific study and education of neglected nutritional, toxic, and other diseases that affect large numbers of people in underdeveloped parts of the world, with an emphasis on disorders of the brain and nervous system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 20:24:05 UTC -