become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grant-Making_Foundations/Immunology
- The American Foundation for AIDS Research, a leading organization dedicated to the support of HIV/AIDS research.
Arthritis National Research Foundation
- Provides financial support to research studies aimed at treating and curing arthritis and other rheumatic diseases.
Broad Medical Research Program
- Funding from the Eli and Edythe L. Broad Foundation for basic and clinical research into cause, prevention, and cure of Crohn's disease (ileitis) and ulcerative colitis
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- An organization dedicated to identifying, funding and conducting basic pediatric HIV/AIDS research.
Elton John AIDS Foundation
- International AIDS organization, raising funds for research and education.
The Global Fund
- To fight HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria in needy countries. Includes FAQ, resources, links, and information on donating and submitting proposals.
National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- US organization dedicated to encouraging and sponsoring public and professional education about infectious diseases, supporting research and trainingand aiding in the prevention and treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:36:35 UTC -