become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Alternative
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
This category in other languages:
American Association of Alternative Therapists (ASAT)
- Information about the profession, ASAT C.O.R.E. counseling, certification courses, and Elfinstone College.
American Herbalists Guild
- Non-profit educational organization representing herbalists. Provides peer-review in U.S. for professional herbalists specializing in the medicinal use of plants. Based in Canton, Georgia.
American Holistic Nurses Association
- Provides membership, certification and conference information, online chat and message boards.
Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB)
- Non-profit organization created to advance the development, dissemination and utilization of knowledge about applied psychophysiology and biofeedback. Based in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
Association of Vision Educators
- National organization of natural vision improvement professionals. Information on natural vision improvement methods, conferences and seminars, journal and member practitioners.
Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
- Association of professional natural and traditional therapists working in the area of health care and preventative medicine. Search member practitioners list.
Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (CSTA/NA)
- Non-profit organization created for the support, recognition, registration, and as a referral service for certified Craniosacral Therapists and students.
European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy
- Includes registration for a free online journal, details of the E/S/C/O/P, membership, legislative issues, publications and links.
Health Action Network Society
- Non-profit consumer organization investigates all methods, types and systems of preventative health care and natural therapeutics (including natural remedies in alternative medicine and health care). Based in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
Integrative Medicine Alliance
- Non-profit dedicated to raising the quality of healthcare in New England by bridging the gap between alternative and conventional medicine. Online membership directory.
International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA)
- Dedicated to upholding standards of quality, professionalism and ethics at all levels of NLP Certification training.
Physicians' Association for Anthroposophical Medicine (PAAM)
- Sponsors lectures, conferences and educational events to promote Anthroposophical Medicine. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Psychophysical Therapists Guild of Australia
- Association of health care professionals offering psychophysical healing and hypnotherapy in Australia.
Touch for Health Kinesiology Association
- Classes and instructors, books, charts. Based in New Carlisle, Ohio.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2012 at 15:45:03 UTC -