become an editor
the entire directory
only in Occupational_Health_and_Safety/Publications
Occupational Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Publications
Health: News and Media: Publications
Health: Public Health and Safety: News and Media: Publications
A Best Practices Approach to Bloodborne Pathogens Compliance
- A manual to assist employers and employees with addressing the requirements of the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. [PDF]
- A monthly newsletter providing safety and hazard information for arts, crafts and theater. [Subscription service]
- A quarterly safety newsletter published by the Connecticut Department of Labor, Division of Occupational Safety and Health.
- Newsletter providing information on issues relating to California occupational health and safety.
Cal/OSHA Compliance Advisor
- This subscription based site helps safety professionals, business owners, and managers comply with the safety regulations in California.
Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine
- Health and safety-related articles, event listings, and industry links.
- Informs professionals responsible for workplace safety, health and environment about existing regulations, significant new laws and recent product developments.
Cumulative Trauma Disorder News
- A monthly newsletter of information on cumulative trauma disorders, workplace health, and ergonomics.
- An on-line resource for occupational safety and health, regulatory, environmental management and risk management information.
Ergonomic Guidelines for Manual Material Handling
- A manual from Cal/OSHA and NIOSH to help employees recognize high-risk manual material handling tasks and perform them more safely. [PDF]
- Provides occupational health and safety information and feature articles.
Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- The official publication of Indian Association of 0ccupational Health (IOAH). It provides open access to peer-reviewed occupational and environmental medicine articles.
- OSHA's Job Safety and Health Quarterly magazine.
Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology
- An open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that publishes original research related to the field of occupational medicine and toxicology.
Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- The journal of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. [Subscription based.]
- The quarterly safety newsletter of Michigan OSHA.
- The monthly newsletter of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- A collection from the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work.
Occupational Health and Safety Magazine
- Providing news regarding Occupational Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Industrial Hygiene.
- International peer-reviewed journal, providing information for the promotion of workplace health and safety.
Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- An international peer-reviewed journal covering areas of current interest in occupational medicine and environmental health. [Subscription based.]
Oregon Health and Safety Resource
- The quarterly occupational safety and health newsletter of Oregon OSHA.
- A twice monthly e-newsletter from OSHA about safety and health in America's workplaces.
- The University of Utah's Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational and Environmental Health biannual newsletter.
Safety & Health Practitioner Magazine
- The official monthly magazine of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Provides occupational safety information through Safety Smart Magazine, newsletters, clip art posters and poster software.
Site Emergency Planning Workbook
- A workbook prepared by the Michigan Department of State Police designed to help users develop a Site Emergency Plan. [PDF]
- A safety magazine published six times a year by the Workers' Compensation Board of British Columbia to inform workers and employers of occupational health and safety issues.
Zagazig Journal of Occupational Health and Safety
- ZJOHS is a biannual journal with articles covering occupational health and safety issues.
- The Electronic Library of Construction Safety and Health (eLCOSH), is a collection of information on construction safety and health.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:15:42 PM EDT -