become an editor
the entire directory
only in Occupational_Health_and_Safety/Organizations
Occupational Health and Safety
Science: Technology: Safety Engineering: Safety Organizations
American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- An organization of occupational and environmental physicians, to promote and protect the health of workers through preventive services, clinical care, research, and educational programs.
American Association Of Safety Councils
- Professional association of independent, nonprofit, community-based health and safety organizations. Organization news, membership information, and links to local affiliates.
American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Professional organization working to improve the practice and educational standards of the industrial hygiene profession through an accredited certification system. Includes program details, code of ethics, and related information.
Baltic Sea Network on Occupational Health and Safety
- Facilitates exchange of information among ten participating countries in the Baltic Sea region. Includes country-specific resources.
The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- This group administers testing for individuals to become a Certified Safety Professional.
- The premier host for construction safety resources around the world.
Greater Cleveland Safety Council
- Information on safety training and services for industry and families in the Greater Cleveland, Ohio area.
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Europe's leading body for individuals with a professional involvement in occupational safety and health. Chat Forum on issue of the day. UK Based.
International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- The IIRSM is a professional body for health and safety practitioners, based in UK. "... to advance professional standards in accident prevention and occupational health throughout the world."
Iowa-Illinois Safety Council
- Two-state cooperative effort, to reduce workplace injuries and enforce sections of US federal code.
ISIPS: International Sharps Prevention Society
- International group of medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, healthcare institutions, and industry professionals joining forces to reduce medical sharps injuries worldwide.
Metropolitan Safety Council of the Greater New Orleans Area
- A chapter of the National Safety Council. Information about this non-governmental, not-for-profit public service safety and health organization serving Southeast Louisiana and Mississippi.
The National Association of Safety Professionals
- Provides information about membership and about workplace safety resources and training aids offered.
National Safety Council (U.S.)
- Site provides information on many safety, health and environmental topics; training resources (worker safety, DDC, FAI, CPR); products; publications; news; programs; and home safety. NSC is a membership organization.
Nebosh Exam Board
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is an independent awarding body founded in 1979.
New York Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (NYCOSH)
- Factsheets, information about health and safety rights for workers, the latest news about health and safety policy.
North Staffordshire Health and Safety Group
- Membership organization based in the Midlands, UK. Includes descriptions of training courses available and how to join the group. There is also a private section for members of the group.
Occupational Knowledge International
- Ok International facilitates the exchange of volunteers and donated equipment to environmental programs in developing countries, and offers a certification to facilities that meet environmental performance goals.
OSH.NET, Occupational Safety and Health Network
- Occupational safety and health information.
- Products and services for OSHA healthcare compliance, for dentists, physicians and hospitals.
Region IV Voluntary Protection Program
- Southeastern US organization that encourages cooperative efforts between employees, management and OSHA for the purpose of improving workplace safety, health, employee motivation and better productivity. Includes conference announcements and other news and information.
Safety Institute of Australia
- Peak Australian body representing OHS professionals
Semiconductor Safety Association
- An organization dedicated to the prevention of workplace injuries and accidents through the sharing of safety and health information and the promotion of technological advances in high technology, safety and health.
- United Support and Memorial for Workplace Fatalities offers support, guidance and resources to those affected by preventable job-related deaths or serious injuries. Helping with family counseling, tributes, contacts, investigations, workers compensation and wrongful death.
Wellness Councils of America
- A North America resource for worksite wellness. The Councils are dedicated to building world-class corporate and hospital wellness programs.
Workplace Safety North
- A health and safety association in forestry under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). Training, consulting, publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2016 at 19:56:32 UTC -