become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hazardous_Substances/Mercury
Occupational Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Hazardous Substances: Mercury
Business: Environment: Waste Management: Recycling: Metal: Mercury
Health: Alternative: Non-Toxic Living: Mercury and Amalgams
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Mercury
Biological and Mercury Free Dentistry
- Opinions on the history and use of mercury for dental procedures from Ron Kennedy, MD.
- Amazonian Forum on Mercury Contamination of Ecosystems - Fórum Amazônico sobre a Contaminação Mercurial nos Ecossistemas
Mercury Detoxification 2
- Pamphlet written by Michael C. Goldman, DDS, General and Cosmetic Dentistry, Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- Excerpts from the book by Dr. James Hardy. Includes an introduction of the history of "silver" fillings used as dental filling material and fast facts.
Mercury Mineral Data
- Data specifications on mercury from the mineralogy database.
Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Frequently asked questions and answers on mercury.
US EPA Mercury Web Site
- The mercury site from the Environmental Protection Agency from the USA: research and technical documents, reports, advice, general information on mercury.
Water Quality Criteria - Methylmercury
- U.S. EPA fact sheets, reference information, and other materials related to updating the ambient water quality criteria for methylmercury to protect human health. This form of mercury is taken up by plant and aquatic life and accumulates in fish.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:29:39 AM EDT -