become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hazardous_Substances/Beryllium
Occupational Health and Safety
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Beryllium
Society: Law: Legal Information: Product Liability: Occupational: Beryllium
Preventing Adverse Health Effects From Exposure to Beryllium on the Job
- US OSHA Hazard Information Bulletin on this substance.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency fact sheet on this metal and its hazards, with links to related toxicological information.
Beryllium Handling Procedures
- Standard procedures for beryllium operations from Cornell University.
HSE Air Sampling Standards for Beryllium and Compounds
- Testing protocol.
ToxFAQs - Beryllium
- Fact sheet published by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry answers the most frequently asked health questions about beryllium.
Workers Deserve Equal Protection Against Exposure
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette editorial urging exposure standards for all workers who could be exposed to beryllium in their jobs. (December 15, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2014 at 17:13:45 UTC -