become an editor
the entire directory
only in Occupational_Health_and_Safety/Hazardous_Substances
Occupational Health and Safety
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Industrial Supply: Safety Equipment Supplies: Apparel
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Toxicology
Health: Public Health and Safety: First Aid: Poisoning
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Toxic Substances
Society: Issues: Health: Tobacco: Secondhand Smoke
This category in other languages:
Carbonless Copy Paper Injury and Information Network
- Goal is to inform occupational users and the public of the potential toxicity of ccp and the adverse health problems of use or handling. Information, research and studies on ccp.
Environmental Software and Services GmbH
- European hazardous chemicals database.
- Occupational medicine toxicology database to assist in the recognition of diseases caused by hazardous chemicals.
Is Your Job Killing You? by James Q. Jacobs
- There are as many as 575,000 hazardous chemical products in workplaces. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) estimates that over 32 million workers are exposed to hazardous chemicals. Resources and links for additional information.
NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards
- Data on 677 chemicals or substance groupings found in the work environment.
- Located in Denver, Colorado. About this toxicology lab specializing in economical blood lead and cadmium testing for children and industry workers.
- Provides access to a cluster of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2008 at 14:49:26 UTC -