become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government_Agencies/Oceania
Occupational Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Government Agencies: Oceania
Australia - - Comcare
- Agency responsible for workplace safety, rehabilitation and compensation in the jurisdiction of the Australian Commonwealth (i.e. Federal) Government.
Australia - New South Wales - WorkCover NSW
- Government body responsible for managing the State's workplace safety, injury management and workers' compensation programs.
Australia - Northern Territory - NT WorkSafe
- Government body with overall responsibilities for occupational safety and health in the territory.
Australia - South Australia - WorkCover Corporation
- Government agency, funded by employers, charged with the prevention and compensation of occupational accidents and diseases, and with the rehabilitation of their victims.
Australia - Western Australia - WorkCover Western Australia
- Workers' compensation agency for the State.
Australia - Western Australia - WorkSafe Western Australia Commission
- State government agency responsible for the administration of work safety and health laws. It undertakes a wide range of regulatory activities as well as industry and community awareness programs.
New Zealand - Department of Labour - Occupational Safety and Health Service
- Government service responsible for inspection, information and training activities in the area of occupational safety and health.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, January 16, 2009 5:51:34 PM EST -