become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government_Agencies/Europe
Occupational Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Government Agencies: Europe
Belgium - Institut pour la prévention, la protection et le bien-être au travail (Institute for Prevention, Protection and Welfare at Work)
- Non-governmental, non-profit institution engaged in the dissemination of safety and health information, the promotion of safety and health in workplaces, and the provision of advice in the field to enterprises and workers. Bilingual site (Dutch and French).
Czech Republic - Center of Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Diseases
- National institute devoted to research, consultation, information, and training activities in the field of occupational health. Bilingual site (Czech and English).
Denmark - National Research Centre for the Working Environment [NRCWE]
- Advisory and research organization devoted to the furthering of healthy workplaces. Bilingual site (Danish and English).
European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
- Working with governments, employers and workers representatives to collect and publish scientific research. Features strategy documents, regulations, campaign details, and statistics. Based in Bilbao, Spain.
France - National Research and Safety Institute (Institut National de Recherche et de Sécurité, INRS)
- National agency engaged in research, education and woorkplace assistance in the field of occupational safety and health. Bilingual site (French and English).
Germany - Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (FIOSH) (Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin (BAuA))
- Federal agency charged with research, the finding of practical solutions, and information in the field of occupational safety and health, as well as with workplace health promotion in Germany. Bilingual site (German and English).
Greece - Hellenic Institute for Occupational Health and Safety (Ellêniko Institouto Ygieinês kai Asfaleias tês Ergasias (EL.IN.Y.A.E.))
- Greek national institute for research into occupational safety and health matters. Bilingual site (Greek and English).
Italy - National Institute of Occupational Safety and Prevention (Istituto Superiore per la Prevenzione e la Sicurezza del Lavoro, ISPSL)
- Public institution devoted to research, information, training and advice on legislation in the area of occupational safety and health. Bilingual site (Italian and English).
Malta - Occupational Health and Safety Authority
- Contains notifications, publications, courses and contact details.
Netherlands - TNO Work and Employment
- This quasi-governmental institute offers research, consultancy, training and information services in labor-related fields, including occupational safety and health. Bilingual site (Dutch and English).
Norway - Arbeidstilsynet / Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority
- National occupational safety and health agency. Bilingual site (Norwegian and English).
Norway - Statens arbeidsmiljøinstitutt [STAMI] (National Institute of Occupational Health)
- Research institute contributing to increased knowledge on and practical applications of occupational health based on the biomedical and natural sciences. Bilingual site (Norwegian and English).
Poland - Central Institute for Labour Protection - National Research Institute (Centralny Instytut Ochrony Pracy - Państwowy Instytut Badawczy [CIOP - PIB])
- The Institute is a leading scientific and research institution in Poland dealing with occupational safety and health and labor condition issues. Its principal activities include research, certification, training, information collection and dissemination, and consultancy. Bilingual site (English and Polish).
Poland - Instytut Medycyny Pracy (Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine)
- Institute of research into occupational medicine and public health, located in Lodz. Bilingual site (Polish and English).
Russia - Centre for Industrial Labour Safety and Social Partnership and Occupational Training
- Government institution based in St Petersburg. Its tasks include: occupational safety training; provision of advice for the development of regulation of social and labour relations; provision of information for employers on safety and health matters; policy development for other OSH centers. Bilingual site (Russian and English).
United Kingdom - Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- British agency responsible for ensuring that risks to people's health and safety from work activities are properly controlled.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 11, 2010 3:57:46 PM EDT -