become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government_Agencies/Asia
Occupational Health and Safety
Open Directory - Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Government Agencies: Asia
India - Directorate General, Factory Advice Service and Labour Institutes (DGFASLI)
- DGFASLI, with headquarters in Mumbai, is a government body attached to the Indian Ministry of Labour, serving as a technical advisory service to the government as well as to enterprises.
Israel - Israel Institute for Occupational Safety and Hygiene (IIOSH)
- Public tripartite institute devoted to: information dissemination; safety training; research projects on safety subjects; assistance and guidance to safety representatives, safety committees and the Labor Inspectorate; advice to the Minister of Labor on matters related to occupational safety and hygiene. Bilingual site (Hebrew and English).
Malaysia - National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) / Institut Keselamatan dan Kesihatan Pekerjaan Negara
- National institute charged with the provision of training, consultation and information in the area of occupational safety and health. Bilingual site (Malay and English).
National Institute of Industrial Health
- Research institute based in Kawasaki, Japan. Includes project results, full-text journal issues, and annual report. [Japanese and English]
Philippines - Department of Labor and Employment - Occupational Safety and Health Center (OSHC)
- National agency charged with research, policy making, medical surveillance, workplace evaluation, consultation, training, and information activities related to occupational safety and health.
Singapore - Ministry of Manpower - Occupational Safety and Health Division
- This Division has six Departments, each dealing with a specific aspect of OSH: inspection; expertise; policy and legislation; information; industrial capacity building; corporate services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:33:49 PM EST -