become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nutrition/Resources
Baylor College of Medicine - Body Composition Laboratory
- Material resource for measuring body composition (lean, fat, bone) for health and nutrition using medical physics techniques.
- Blog about good food and healthy eating with expert nutrition guidance and advice.
- Dr. Bryan Chung reviews existing medical studies on health and nutrition.
- Investigates common nutrition questions
Food and Nutrition Information Center
- A resource for all of the US government nutrition campaigns and programs. Includes articles, lists and links.
Go for 2&5
- Public campaign in Australia to increase awareness about the benefits of eating fruit and vegetables. Includes nutritional information, state initiatives, recipes, and children's section.
Grains & Legumes Nutrition Council
- Established to provide information about the nutrition and health benefits of grains and pulses.
- Advice given by registered dietitians. Articles on basic nutrition as well as current diet trends.
Lyle McDonald - Bodyrecomposition
- Scientifically based information on nutrition and health.
Mayo Clinic: Nutrition and Healthy Eating
- Offers news on nutrition research and articles on eating well.
National Dairy Council
- Offers information for both professional and consumers on the benefits of various dairy products.
National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS)
- The mission of ODS is to strengthen knowledge and understanding of dietary supplements by evaluating scientific information, stimulating and supporting research, disseminating research results, and educating the public.
- Online database of food label nutrition facts from the USDA Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.
Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Journal focusing on research into nutritional requirements in health and disease, impact on metabolism and the identification and optimal use of dietary strategies for normal development.
Nutrition and Food Safety
- Discusses cooking tips, healthy recipes, and food safety. Includes free newsletter subscription. By the University of Nebraska Cooperative Extension in Lancaster County.
The Nutrition and Food Web Archive
- Offers free nutrition and food resources for nutrition professionals and students.
- U.S. federal guide offering access to all government web sites with reliable and accurate information on nutrition and dietary guidance.
- Directory of UK nutritionists.
- Research-based applied sports training, nutrition and supplementation articles
Sloan-Kettering - About Herbs, Botanicals & Other Products
- Evidence-based information with a searchable database providing details for oncologists and healthcare professionals, including a clinical summary for each agent.
- Demonstrates how much sugar specific foods have using a visual stack of sugar cubes next to each food.
US Food and Drug Administration/CFSAN - Dietary Supplements: Overview
- Overview of dietary supplements and the FDA's role in regulating this group of foods.
USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference 18
- Reports of selected food items and nutrients in SR18, sorted either by food description or in descending order by nutrient content in terms of common household measures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 6:45:07 UTC -