become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nutrition/Organizations
Health: Fitness: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Committed to improving health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy. Features healthy weight, food safety and health professional and employer resources.
American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Council on Nutrition
- Chiropractors linked with nutrition, offering information, locate a practitioner, membership and members only pages.
The American Society for Clinical Nutrition
- Association that advocates health and nutrition related issues. Has meeting events, board members, membership news, and current press releases.
American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Has articles, research topics, and issues regarding parenteral nutrition.
Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals
- Association of food service managers that promote quality nutritional care through education. Has current board members, resource center, employment gateway, annual meetings, and certification information.
Beef Nutrition Organization
- American beef producers offering nutrition research, events, and media information along with a group of subsidiary groups such as the council for women's nutrition solutions, dietary guidelines alliance, and nutrient rich foods coalition.
British Nutrition Foundation
- Provides nutrition information for teachers, health professionals, scientists, and general public. Publications, conferences and educational resources.
- Conducts research for the food and beverage industry. Has research programs, publications, and information about food and environment legislations.
The Council for Responsible Nutrition
- Trade association which advocates science-based information concerning importance of various minerals and vitamins in consumers diet.
Georgia Nutrition Council
- Concerned with health and nutrition issues of Georgians, offering scholarships, annual conference, membership and newsletters.
Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
- Organisation dedicated to supporting the use of food fortification and other strategies aimed at improving the health and nutrition of populations at risk.
Healthy Kids Challenge
- A not for profit organization that offers teaching resources, best practices, training and conferences for people dealing with children and/or their food and health.
Illinois Interagency Nutrition Council
- Promotes nutritional education in Illinois, offering meeting schedule, minutes, list of members and activities.
Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Offering a one year course in nutrition to be a health counselor. Based in NYC but does offer distance learning.
Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Certificated educational courses and a magazine on nutrition and healthy living, and a directory of qualified UK consultants.
International Food Information Council Foundation
- Information on nutrition facts and guides, as well as food science, including food biotechnology and functional foods.
The International Tree Nut Council Nutrition Research & Education Foundation
- Ten tree nuts are nutritional described with recipes, resources, and news.
Linus Pauling Institute Micronutrient Information Center
- Source for current scientific information regarding roles of specific vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in preventing disease and promoting health. Has index of resources available.
Maine Nutrition Council
- Coordinates State agencies in nutrition, offering newsletters, scholarships, grants, awards and events.
- For the study of problems of nutrition in the World. Information on grants, fellowships, and research projects.
- Community organization providing information, events, news, exercise programs, and food facts.
Nutrition Coordinating Center
- Offers a nutritional data system for research turning food eaten into nutrient data, plus services for aiding nutrition research. Linked with the University of Minnesota.
Nutritional Therapy Council
- Aims to establish, uphold and advance the standards of qualifications, competence and conduct of those who practise nutritional therapy as a profession in order to protect the public and provide guidance to employers.
- Non-profit organization that promotes healthy eating based upon regional diet pyramids. Has list of food pyramids based on cultural eating patterns and programs for nutrition education.
Philippines' National Nutrition Council
- Government organizations with a mission, plans, projects, and program for improving the health of the population.
Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation
- Health organization providing information about healthy lifestyles, ecology, sound nutrition, alternative medicine, farming, and organic gardening.
Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior
- For professionals involved with nutritional education and health promotion, providing an annual conference, journals, membership, jobs, and resources.
- Sharing science and technology to improve nutrition in developing countries. Providing information, nutrition technology, publications snf information on malnutrition.
The Wheat Foods Council
- A non-profit organization formed to help increase awareness of dietary grains as an essential component to a healthy diet. Offers nutrition information, education, research and promotional programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 11:45:08 UTC -