become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vitamins_and_Minerals/Vitamin_C
Vitamins and Minerals
Open Directory - Health: Nutrition: Nutrients: Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C
Drugs and Medications
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Vitamins and Minerals: Scurvy
C For Yourself
- Dedicated to optimum nutrition and disease prevention and treatment by supplementation with Vitamin C.
MedlinePlus: Vitamin C
- Learn about the health benefits, food sources, side effects, and recommended daily intakes of vitamin C.
Natural Food: Fruit Vitamin C Content
- The vitamin C content of over 50 commercial and wild fruits is listed, both by serving and by 100 mg sample.
Ohio State University Extension Fact Sheet: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Explains which foods contain ascorbic acid, how to get enough in our diet, and how to prepare foods to retain their vitamin C contents.
Stressed Out - Take Vitamin C
- Discusses studies suggesting that vitamin C helps boost the body's natural defenses and fights stress.
- A review of the latest research on the health benefits of vitamin C.
Vitamin C Foundation
- A non-profit corporation promoting scientific research on vitamin C. Includes news, summaries, books, articles, and links.
Vitamin C Supplementation
- Offers a clinical perspective on how supplementing varying amounts of Vitamin C affects nutritional balance and medical conditions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:39:58 AM EDT -