become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vitamins_and_Minerals/Vitamin_A
Vitamins and Minerals
Open Directory - Health: Nutrition: Nutrients: Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A
Drugs and Medications
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Vitamins and Minerals: Xerophthalmia
Facts About Vitamin A
- Includes information about the fat soluble vitamin including suggested RDA intake, role in human body functions, food sources, and deficiency signs.
Ohio State University Extension Fact Sheet: Vitamin A
- Provides basic functions, food sources, requirements, and graph detailing foods high in the vitamin with serving size.
- Content that explains correct intake, RDA values, food sources, and necessity in diet.
Vitamin A or Retinol
- Discussion of the fat soluble vitamin including proper dosage, necessity in diet, and graph indicating good food sources.
Vitamin A Supplementation
- Vitamin A supplementation advice and guidelines presented by World Health Organization.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 14, 2013 11:06:33 AM EDT -