become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_States
Dietitians and Nutritionists
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Committed to improving health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy. Features healthy weight, food safety and health professional and employer resources.
Alabama Dietetic Association (ALDA)
- State body offering information, membership, jobs and licensure.
The Allen Foundation
- Awards grants for research and education in the field of nutrition.
American Dietetic Association Foundation
- Charity promoting good nutrition, events (either fund raisers or educational), nutritional resources, research, scholarships and opportunities to donate.
The American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Professional organization whose members are involved in the provision of clinical nutrition therapies, including parenteral and enteral nutrition.
Arizona Dietetic Association (AzDA)
- State body offering resources, locate a dietitian, events, districts with newsletters, membership and members only pages.
Arkansas Dietetic Association
- Includes list of nutrition resources, continuing education materials, state licensure requirements, board members, and employment opportunities.
Broward County Dietetic Association
- Affiliated to American Dietetics Association offering events, meetings, resources, legislation updates, membership and members only pages.
California Dietetic Association
- Provides updates on current state laws and measures regarding nutrition, education materials, links to state dietetic professionals, and history.
Colorado Dietetic Association
- Provides list or resources for health and nutrition professionals, calendar of events, book materials, monthly recipes, and mission statement.
Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Protects the nutritional health and welfare of the public through certification of registered dietitians (RD) and dietetic technicians, registered, (DTR). Products, services and resources.
Florida Dietetic Association (FDA)
- State body of the American Dietetics Association offering information, Florida diet manual online, events, education, jobs, scholarships, membership and members only pages.
Georgia Dietetic Association
- Provides information on education programs for dietetic professionals, dietetic conference schedules, state employment openings, locating a dietitian, and other nutrition links.
Hawaii Dietetic Association
- Has reference library for articles on nutrition, food pyramid guides, information on locating a dietitian, scholarship grants, meeting calendar, and employment listings.
Idaho Dietetic Association
- State body offering licensure, locate a dietitian, awards, membership, conference and members only pages.
Illinois Dietetic Association
- Resource for nutrition information, legislative laws concerning the dietetic industry, news events, district links, employment opportunities, and membership benefits.
Iowa Dietetic Association
- Information on membership, newsletters, state legislative events, board members, and includes helpful books on nutrition.
Kentucky Dietetic Association
- State body offering news, events, speakers, membership, and members only pages.
Louisiana Dietetic Association
- State body offering information, calendar of events, district associations, jobs, membership and members only pages.
Maine Dietetic Association
- State body offering events, education, newsletter, jobs, licensure, locate a dietitian, and current issues.
Maryland Dietetic Association
- Resources for dietetic professionals including featured articles, employment openings, area dietitians, education training programs, and conference calendar.
Massachusetts Dietetic Association
- Offering membership, training, jobs, news and events for the professional and others can locate local dietitians, request a speaker.
Michigan Dietetic Association
- Nutrition resources for dietetic professionals and consumers. Information on continuing education programs, nutrition-related legislation, and dietetic training programs.
Mississippi Dietetic Association
- State body of the ADA offering information, jobs, education, events and newsletters.
Missouri Dietetic Association
- Serves the Missouri dietetic industry by advocating good nutrition, eating habits, and well being. Offers event calendar, workshops, education scholarships, employment positions, and committee board.
Montana Dietetic Association Home Page
- State body of the American Dietetic Association offering resources, education, relevant legislation information, jobs, newsletters, membership and members only pages.
National Association of Nutrition Professionals
- Professional Body for holistic nutritionists in America. Offering a locate a professional service, education, registration and a members newsletter.
National Association of Sports Nutrition
- Association of professionals licensed by this organization, offering information on training, courses, jobs and membership.
Nebraska Dietetic Association
- Locate and complain about local dietitians, otherwise member resources include meetings, employment, scholarships, legislation.
Nevada Dietetic Association
- Offers links to local nutrition experts, ADA affiliated members get continuing education, district information, and jobs. Includes contact details for board members.
The New Hampshire Dietetic Association
- State body offering news, licensure, jobs, education, scholarships and information.
New Jersey Dietetic Association
- List of nutrition related articles and journals, index for locating dietitians, nutrition resources, and state legislative affairs regarding nutrition and food.
New York State Dietetic Association
- Includes nutrition resources, employment openings for dietetic professionals, annual meeting calendar, board of directors, and links.
North Carolina Dietetic Association
- Information about careers in dietetics, legislative laws and regulations concerning nutrition, and articles by nutrition professionals.
Nutrition Council of Greater Cincinnati
- Provides services and programs that promote the health of tri-state residents through better nutrition. Includes staff and funding details, fact sheets, event calendar, and member information.
Oklahoma Dietetic Association
- Provides resources for nutrition education, links to state dietitians, news events, elected officers, and membership requirements.
Oregon Dietetic Association
- State body offering events, interest groups and members only pages.
Pennsylvania Dietetic Association
- Chapter of the American Dietetic Association advocating of the profession. Information about members, services, meetings, and resources.
Rhode Island Dietetic Association (RIDA)
- Local body offering events, jobs, membership and members only pages.
South Carolina Dietetic Association
- Links to dietetic professionals, employment openings, nutrition resources, and meetings.
Tennessee Dietetic Association (TDA)
- State body offering locate a dietitian, information, jobs, scholarships, education, events, membership and annual meeting. Has member only pages.
Utah Dietetic Association
- State body offering information, awards and scholarships, jobs and membership with members only pages.
Vermont Dietetic Association
- State body offering events, jobs, locate a dietitian, scholarships, awards, and newsletters.
Washington State Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition and dietetic activities for the state of Washington. Employment opportunities, membership, news events, and list of nutrition programs available.
Washington State Food and Nutrition Council
- State wide organization offering newsletters, legislative updates, resources, annual conference and membership.
Wisconsin Dietetic Association
- Resource for state dietetic professionals with information about employment openings, government nutrition news, continuing education programs, consumer tips, and membership enrollment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 19, 2015 at 1:26:11 UTC -