become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nursing/Students
Health: Medicine: Basic Sciences: Anatomy
Health: Nursing: Education
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications
Science: Biology: Physiology
- Mailing list for those in school or wanting to begin training.
- Features information on getting the basics in the field, finding nursing programs, frequently asked questions, profiles of nurses, and a scholarship search.
Drug Calculations Quiz Page
- Features practice tests for metric conversions, tablet doses, fluid doses, IV drop rates. Test software available for download (shareware, Microsoft Windows only) .
Electrocardiograph Learning Center
- A tutorial, images, and quizzes on each lesson.
Megumi-Toon: Megumi at Nursing School
- Anime cartoon about an undergraduate in Japan.
National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Authorized information about the NCLEX examination. Includes detailed information on the test process and how pass/fail decisions are made.
Nursing Student Tutor
- Forum for pre-nursing students, nursing students and new nurses.
- Student links, resources, study tips and advice on finding a job in nursing.
Student Nurse Forum
- Provides information about nursing education, message boards, study aids, career outlook, salaries, and industry news.
Sylvia Rayfield and Associates
- Specializing in live and online NCLEX review courses and faculty development courses, dedicated to increasing the overall NCLEX pass rate as well as enhancing college professor's teaching skills.
Tulane University School of Medicine: Acid-Base Tutorial
- Includes physiology and treatment, and the history of arterial blood gas analysis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 7:35:08 UTC -