become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specialties/Critical_Care
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Critical Care
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pulmonary Medicine
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Trauma
Acid-Base Balance: Introduction
- Features the history, physiology and treatment of acid-base disturbances, information on the production of acid, understanding pH, clinical considerations and references.
ARDS Support Center
- Offers a newsletter, education, a message board, and information for patients with Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome, survivors, families, friends, and medical personnel.
The Critical Care Forum
- Includes commentaries on recent issues, research, clinical guidelines, reports, educational reviews of clinical practice, basic science, and technology, supplements, links and a schedule of conferences. Available in print and online.
Critical Care Medicine Tutorials
- Provides information on respiratory failure, shock, renal failure, sepsis and other body systems in a question/answer format. Includes clinical scenarios.
Critical Care Paramedic Protocols
- Includes prehospital medical protocols and standing orders. Site provided courtesy of Bryan E. Bledsoe, DO, FACEP.
Introduction to Pulse Oximetry
- Describes mechanism, limitations, and myths.
Nepean Intensive Care
- Includes some academic work of these ICU nurses, an image library, quiz page and controversy issues.
Nurse Bob's MICU/CCU Survival Guide
- Offers a variety of resources including policies and procedures, synopses of systems and diseases, drugs, and drug calculation formulas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 8:15:07 UTC -