become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anesthesia/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Nursing: Specialties: Anesthesia: Associations
Health: Nursing: Organizations
American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Founded in 1931, AANA is the professional association representing CRNAs nationwide. Includes membership, conference, and patient information, position statements and accredited programs.
California Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Founded in 1930, CANA represents CRNA's In California. Patient resources, officer list, and CRNA schools in California.
New York State Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Includes recertification requirements, history, news, alerts and a calendar of events.
Pennsylvania Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Includes history, events, peer assistance information, officers, and committees.
Texas Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Offers mission statement, news, issues, and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:03 UTC -