become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journals/Printed
Applied Nursing Research
- Presents research findings for clinical application in all nursing specialties, including research briefs, clinical methods, book reviews, news and announcements.
Australian Journal of Holistic Nursing
- Offers selected excerpts, submission requirements, advertising guidelines, and subscription information.
- Dedicated to promoting evidence based health care (UK).
British Journal of Nursing
- Offers free abstracts and tables of contents, author guidelines, as well as select articles.
- Offers topics, frequently asked questions, and subscription information.
- Subscription information, index of articles, and E-mail alerts.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
- A fully refereed journal which examines current trends and developments in mental health practice and research.
International Journal of Nursing Practice
- Advances the international understanding and development of nursing both as a profession and as an academic discipline. Selected articles and abstracts, current and past issues, author guidelines, and subscription information.
Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
- Promotes the health of infants, children, and adolescents and their families through the dissemination of evidence to guide clinical decision making. Table of contents, submission guidelines, and subscription information.
Journal of Advanced Nursing
- UK based journal covering all aspects of nursing care, nursing education, management and research: publishing research papers, news and books reviews.
Journal of Clinical Nursing
- Focuses on the theory and practice of nursing as it applies to practicing nurses. Editorial and selected articles from current and past issues, author guidelines, and subscription information.
Journal of Gerontological Nursing
- Editorial board, contributor guidelines, and subscription information.
Journal of Nursing Education
- Editorial board, author guidelines, and subscription information.
Journal of Nursing Measurement
- Focuses exclusively on testing, tools, approaches, and evaluation studies of instruments and scales. Table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board, and subscription information.
Journal of Pediatric Nursing
- Includes profile and subscription information.
- A peer-reviewed journal for neonatal nurses and related health care professionals. Contains case study, clinical management, clinical research articles and CEU courses.
Nurse To Nurse
- Nursing newsletter, available for distribution to all nurses within a subscribing facility. Can be used for continuing education, competency testing, and evaluations.
- Offers sample articles, index to back issues, editorial and subscription information.
- Includes focus, editorial board, submission guidelines, and subscription information.
Nursing History Review
- Offers historiographic articles and book reviews covering nursing in the United States and throughout the world. Tables of contents, subscription information, and contributor guidelines.
Nursing Leadership Forum
- Offers debates, interviews and thought-provoking current articles that discuss the vital importance of nursing leadership in the public debates of health care reform.
- Covers Australian professional news and issues. Selected pages from current issue [PDF], index of special reports, advertising information, and subscription form.
- Published biweekly with an emphasis on clinical articles. Includes editorial, abstracts, and contact information.
Research and Theory for Nursing Practice
- Presents quantitative and qualitative research, both basic and applied, reviews, and theory-based tool development. Includes table of contents, members of editorial board, and author guidelines.
School Health Alert
- Includes selected articles, editorial board, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2013 at 12:14:00 UTC -